Monday, September 20, 2010

It's been awhile....

So, I kind of stopped blogging.... sorry about that.  Basically my runs have been pretty normal- as in it's all just a part of my life now.  I ran 10 miles by myself on Saturday and was actually a little sad to cut it so short.

The race is in 12 days- less than 2 weeks!  I've done the farthest run of the schedule- 22 miles- and it wasn't even a big deal.  It was SUPER slow- 10:18/mile, so I wasn't winded or anything, but my legs were tired.  Being able to do that basically without being too overwhelmed, makes me feel confident I'll be able to finish the race just fine.  The part I'm worried about is not making it under 10 minutes/mile.  But, you know what? I'll give it my all and that's all I can do...

For now, I'm just hanging in doing some minimal running getting mentally prepared!

1 comment:

  1. woohoo!
    your twin is SO proud!
    22 miles, no big whoop...Who. Are. You?!
    I'll try to call soon to catch up.
    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete