Tuesday, June 29, 2010

3 miles.

It was an easy, breezy 3 today. 30 minutes is an easy run to skip, so I have to remind myself that the little runs count just as much as the long ones do. They're in the schedule to keep my legs moving and cardio in check. Today's run made it apparent that I need to stretch more... a lot more. That's my new resolution- 10 minutes isn't going to kill me. I'm also going to start doing yoga once a week (or try to). Today's deal on Groupon was for the Bikram yoga studio downtown. I bought 2 groupons, and now have 10 sessions at the studio (for $30! normally $120). That said, I should get stretching.



by the way-if you haven't been to www.groupon.com yet, get there. It's a free site that sends "daily deals" for around the city. I just talked about the yoga one, but Phil and I also bought a groupon certificate to the pasta tree. I paid $20, but got a $40 gift card to the restaurant. Not bad, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment