Friday, August 20, 2010

Random Run

If you've read any of my last post, you know I've been less than thrilled with my running capabilities and how it's affecting my life. I decided to try and do some speed for my 5-miler this week.  It felt entirely labored and not in a good way.  The only word I can think of to describe how I feel is clompy. Each footstep sounds like a herd of elephants, and my breathing could beat a snoring bear.  I ran to the track and did 5-400's and ran back.  There are a couple of things that made that run more enjoyable.  Like Glee's version of Paparrazi by Lady Gaga.  Rodrigo y Gabriela = long legs larry DOMINATED.

Mom, can I play now? 


Phil loved these guys- me, take or leave but I'll do them again.
How cute is my dog? I mean, really???!!  LOVE LOVE LOVE HIM.










No comments:

Post a Comment